Sep 18, 2007

Saudi women challenge driving ban


As a woman I started driving at age 15 as most American women do. I grew up on a farm in Tennessee where women were dominated by their husbands. However this level of domination is completely unimaginable, and I hope the Saudi women can win their independence.

Speaking of independence,let's look at some of the other things we need to take our power back from, like old habits. What habit do you have that you would like to claim independence from? I am a Clinical Hypnotherapist and I also work with EFT to assist people to take their power back from habits. I have great results assisting clients to stop smoking, loose weight, and take their power back from depression and other addictive emotions. You might be thinking-- are emotions addictive? More on that later.

No comments: