Retreat is a way to advance beyond your story. Are you stuck in your story? Your story is your life you were born to experience and it has made you who you are. However, you are more than your story. What does your story hold for you? Does it offer you power or does it drain your power? Does it make you happy or does it cause you pain?
Who are you without your story? Once you let go of your story about where you came from you are free to become who you came here to be and live your purpose.
Here are some tips to advance beyond your set of beliefs and conditioning to embrace your unlimited potential.
1. Start a journal and become aware of the emotions that you experience most often throughout your day.
2. Decide on a word to anchor in inner peace. Each time you feel yourself feeling anxious, fearful, worried, frustrated, or angry, use your focus word. Notice what you were thinking before you noticed the uncomfortable feelings.
3. Set your computer to notify you each hour and take five long deep breaths each hour. Make it a new habit to breath deeply and relax your neck and shoulders.
4. Yoga is a great way to break up old habits. Practice yoga at least three times a week with the intention to embrace change.
Retreat and Heal offers year round retreats to heal your body, mind, and spirit. We empower our guests with tools to heal their past hurt and change their story to support their unlimited potential. Retreat to Sedona and write a new story that includes inner peace and unlimited abundance.
Feb 27, 2010
Feb 25, 2010
Retreats empower you with time to reflect within and find the blocks that keep you from living your dreams. Do you notice yourself repeating patterns that don't serve your life, career and relationship?
A common complaint from our guests is recurring patterns from childhood. These patterns feel so familiar that they are an automatic reaction to life. When they are in their emotional comfort zone no matter how miserable life becomes; it can be incredibly hard to unwind the emotions and get to the root of the pattern.
The key is to be aware of recurring emotions and look at where life causes the most unhappiness. Emotional Freedom Technique is a powerful way to unwind these uncomfortable emotions. Once the uncomfortable emotions are out of the way, it is easier to replace the patterns and beliefs.
A bowl burning ceremony is a powerful way to clear patterns and make a deep commitment to new habits and actions that support dreams, rather than creating distractions.
Do you have other ceremonies that support new growth and positive change? Retreats empower you with tools to clear the blocks that keep you from living your dreams.
Feb 24, 2010
Retreat can help you to gain clarity and focus. Have you felt overwhelmed by life lately? Sometimes when life hands you more that you can deal with auto-pilot takes over. Auto-pilot is not a good place to make decisions that support happiness and inner peace.
Tips to deal with overwhelm.
1. Take a yoga class and regroup. Yoga and meditation are a great place to reconnect with inner peace and clarity.
2. Take a long bath with lavender, clary sage, and neroli. Turn off the phones, computer, and light a green candle. Run your warm bath and add your pure essential oils to 2 tbsp of honey.
3. During your bath practice deep breathing. Practice brain clearing breath by closing the right nostril and inhaling in the left nostril. Exhale out the right nostril. Practice this breath for five minutes then just practice deep breathing.
Try out our bath and aromatherapy combination and let me know how relaxed you feel.
Retreat and Heal offers healing retreats year round and will custom design a retreat specifically to fit your needs. Release your stress and regain clarity and focus by allowing us to custom design a retreat for you.
Retreat means to stop and turn within. You can create mini retreats throughout your day to refresh, refocus, and renew your inner peace. One of the first things to acknowledge are your stress triggers. We all have triggers that happen through out our day that cause a "fight or flight" response without our conscious awareness.
How do you deal with this response? At least 80 % of our society have adrenal burn out from this constant fight or flight response to everyday life. Creating "mini retreats" through out your day will change the chemistry of your body, release the stress, and create a new response to your life. During your "mini retreat" breath is your best ally.
Mini Retreat tips
1. Set your calendar through outlook to remind you three times a day for your "mini retreat".
2. During your retreat shut down the phone, computer, and if possible go outside. If not just go into nature in your mind. Visualize your entire being bathed with the golden light of the sun. Breath this light deeply into all your cells.
3. Imagine a light waterfall washing away the chemical response to fight or flight. In your minds eye see your community of cells shinning with light. Allow your nervous system to feel soothed and renewed.
Practice the "mini retreat" for a week. Notice how much more energy and focus you have at the end of your day and through out your week. Retreat allows you to advance in your work and life through the extra energy and focus.
Retreat and Heal offers retreats in Sedona, Arizona to heal your body, mind, and spirit. Visit us for a retreat and empower your life and dreams
Feb 16, 2010
Retreats are a place to unload all the heave burdens that weight you down and cause the sign posts of aging to wrinkle your face and body.
What age do you feel? If you are like me sometimes I feel like a child and feel limitless, at other times when life weighs heavy--I feel like I am a hundred. There is no age to the spirit. Here are a couple of tips to release your burdens and lighten your load.
1. Remember what you loved to do as a child to feel light hearted. Whatever it was it was most likely in nature. So take at least fifteen minutes today and go out in nature and relax.
2. If the sun is shinning sit in the sun for fifteen minutes and breath. On the inhale breath the light of the sun into all the cells in your body. On the exhale breath all the stress out into the earth as gray smoke. Keep breathing up your neck and shoulders feel light and free.
Retreat and Heal has been serving Sedona, Arizona with retreats since 2004. Our passion is empowering our guests to find inner peace and release their stress. Sedona offers the healing energy and beauty to heal your body, mind, and spirit.
Retreat is a necessity in our world today. Create a refuge in your mind and experience inner peace in a moment's notice. With the stress of the economy causing more and more anxiety, tension, and stress; stress management is a valuable tool. Here are some quick tools to keep you centered no matter what is going on around you.
1. Decide on a word that symbolizes inner peace to you. For me it is peace. It can be "I choose to feel safe and experience peace." If you have no memories of feeling peace then you need to create those feelings and anchor them into your body.
2. Next think of the most beautiful and peaceful place that you can remember. As you hold a picture of this place. Remember all the details. See all the colors, see and visulize everything clearly in your mind. The more clearly you can imagine yout peaceful place, in your mind, the more powerfully you can anchor in peace.
3. The next step is to feel the peace that you place brings to your body, mind and spirit. Add the feeling of gratitude for having this beautiful and peaceful place. As you hold the feeling of peace, say your anchor phrase, and then see your peaceful place. Take five long deep breaths. Feel all the cells, and atoms of your body bathed in love and light.
Leave me a message and let me know how this works for you. Also leave me a message with your most challenging stress and I will leave you tools to release your stress.
Retreat and Heal offers Personal Healing Retreats for healing body, mind and spirt. Above Peggy shares her experience from her retreat. You can see that she reconnected with her inner peace and ability to calm her mind and emotions. We would love to share the healing energy of Sedona with you. Sedona is a beautiful place to retreat and heal.
Feb 10, 2010
Valentine's day is a perfect time to Retreat in Sedona to reflect, release stress, and rejuvenate your body, mind and spirit. Below find some tips to release your stress and renew your passion for life. Often we get caught up running from something that isn't really after us. Running from one relationship to another, one job to the next, or from one event to another. Most of our retreat guests retreat to release this habit of constant busy-ness. Next time you find yourself caught in your "busy" cycle--stop. Take a deep breath and visualize yourself in nature. When time permits spend five minutes, or fifteen minutes in nature and clear your mind. As you stop running and the busy habit; you might just find that you have been running from your "self".
Are you seeking inner peace? Here is a tip to bring more inner peace today. Focus your energy on what you want to accomplish today. Gift yourself this reward, when you complete your goals. Create a retreat in the comfort of your own home and the privacy of your bathroom. Collect rose petals from your rose garden, and dump them into your bath. Collect a few blooms from your lavender plant and dump that along with your rose petals. If you don't have rose petals or lavender in your garden, then substitute 2 drops of essential oil of lavender, 2 drops of ylang/ylang, and 2 drops of clary sage. Play your favorite relaxing music, and light a candle. Ahhhhhhhh.......... retreat, meditation, relaxation, and inner peace is only moments away, it's free, and the perfect valentine's gift.