Nov 4, 2009
If you fight over the same issues and push your partner away Love's Secret empowers you with tools to reconnect to love.
Stop giving your power to toxic habits and "live your life in Love!" You deserve love and happiness.
Oct 13, 2009
A Sedona Retreat will empower you with tools for inner peace. Are you looking for ways to stay healthy this fall and winter? Follow these tips to boost your immune system and say no to the swine flu.
1. Spend time in the sun each day without sun screen, and without sun shades. This boost your ability to absorb vitamin D.
2. Spend fifteen minutes each day either in prayer or meditation. During this quiet time hold gratitude for the things that you have in your life.
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water. Bless your water before drinking it and ask it to cleanse the toxins from your system.
4. Buy a netti pot and wash your sinus each day before you retire.
5. A Sedona Retreat like the one Ann attended will help you release your stress and learn new ways to connect with inner peace.
Follow these simple daily rituals to stay healthy and boost your immune system. Our retreat guests find inner peace and clear away their emotional bag. Feeling inner peace and learning to meditate is another way to boost your immune system.
May 4, 2009
Spring is the perfect time for introspection and spiritual renewal. If the economy has you down and you feel you can't spend the cash to get away to Sedona here are some tips to renew yourself without leaving home.
1. Purchase a journal or notebook. Spend time each day and determine what is working in your life and what you are ready to release.
2. Purchase a small green candle. Light your candle as you write in your journal. Set your intention to connect with your angels or guides (whichever fits your beliefs).
3. Shower each morning. As you allow the shower to cleanse your body. Set your intentions to release your stress from your body, mind, and spirit.
4. After your shower spend time practicing breathing and release your thoughts. As a thought floats in release it to your angels. Ask your Angels to assist you to quiet your mind and reach a deep meditative and peaceful place inside. Once you are in that very peaceful place visualize yourself happy and peaceful throughout your day.
5. EFT is a very powerful and simple way to release your stress and stuck emotions. Love's Secret is an award winning book that empowers you to apply EFT. Email me if you have questions regarding our Sedona Retreats, EFT or Sedona Readings.
Apr 24, 2009
Love Relationship Advice to Deepen Your Love Connection.
1.Fighting over the same issues? Keep shutting down and stuffing your feelings? This habit results in an explosion of hurtful words and pushing each other away.
2. EFT or Emotional Freedom empowers you with tools to heal your past hurt and trauma and stop your recurring fighting patterns. Realize, that each of you are reacting from past hurt and trauma, and never from what is or has happened in the present moment. Until you heal the old stuck hurt and trauma, it will continue to be brought to the surface to be healed and released.
3. Agree on a word that can be used by both partners as a signal to stop the fight. Make an agreement to honor each other and your love by stopping the argument when the word is said by either partner. This word must have meaning for both of you. Words used by previous couples include: love, partnership, agreement, commitment, healing, what is important, the past, freedom, I choose love. You can also decide on a symbol of love and unity ie: a Dove, heart, a pink bubble of light. When you feel yourself stuck in reaction say the word and hold the symbol in your mind and breath.
4. If you become so triggered that you can't keep yourself from reacting; you are hitting a core survival issue. When this occurs you might need help to get unstuck. Find someone who has experience working with couples and EFT and give them a call to either work in person, or over the phone.
Our Sedona Retreats offer tools for healing your core issues with EFT or Emotional Freedom Technique. I also work with clients throughout the world by phone and have great results with couples issues, core issues, stop smoking and weight loss. Gift yourself lasting love, invest in a couples retreat and begin 2010 with renewed love a couples retreat is a gift of lasting love.
Apr 9, 2009
Follow these love secrets to plant your Love Garden.
1. Love is like a garden and must be nurtured daily with love and kindness. Plant seeds of love by focusing on the things you love most about your mate.
2. Old habits and survival skills smother you ability to keep your heart open. Stop thoughts of fear, jealousy, and resentment by pressing pause. Take a deep breath and hold thoughts of love and acceptance instead.
3. Making choices that support love require constant presence and focus. Avoid the old habit of checking out and going on "auto-pilot", by practicing "being present". When you find yourself checking out--bring yourself back take a deep breath and check-in instead. As you practice presence it will become easier and easier to make a conscious choice to stay present.
4. You will reap rewards in your relationship equal or greater to the time commitment you give. Our couples retreats empower you with even more great tools to plan your love garden and keep your love, romance and passion alive.
Happy planting and happy harvesting in your love garden. To support your love garden and spring planting go here to get your copy of Loves Secret and free EFT Session. I hope that you enjoy my relationship advice and that you keep your love garden flourishing.
Apr 6, 2009
Ready to do some spring cleaning? Sedona is the perfect place to spring clean your body, mind, and renew your spirit. Juyean came for our three day personal healing retreat and was more than pleased with her results.
Here are some tips for spring cleaning your mind and clearing habits that no longer serve your life.
1. Create a balance wheel and take a look at how balanced your life is. What needs to shift? You have to look at what you want to change then create habits that support the change you want to maintain.
2. Meditation is a great way to get in touch with your inner voice and inner wisdom. Meditation can help you to clear your inner chaos and create a quiet mind. Our favorite meditation at Retreat and Heal is a walking meditation at the Tibetan Stupa. Meditation is easier if start with an active practice like yoga, tai chi, or even walking. Next sit, for at least fifteen minutes and concentrate on your breath.
3. Visualization is next on the list for creating what you want once you have cleared your mind. Tear pictures from a magazine and post them on your vision board. Put pictures that represent your dreams. Next create an action plan to create what you want. Spiritual Life Coaching is a wonderful way to create your action plan and put it into a manageable plan to make it reality.
We look forward to meeting you in Sedona and hope that you will allow us to assist you with your spring cleaning in Sedona.
Apr 3, 2009
Some of our past guests have had these questions regarding our Personal Healing Retreat.
Where do I stay? I have never traveled alone before and I am concerned about feeling safe.
Most of our retreat guest stay at Harmony House if you click the link you will be taken to a video. All of our guests love Harmony House and feel very comfortable and safe. Most say--if "feels" just like home, and love the comfortable beds, fire pit area, out door decks to star gaze, and the short hike to The Stupa.
Do I have to travel around Sedona to different locations for my sessions? No, All of our sessions are right at Harmony House. We feel that it is important to have you in one place so that you can really relax and unwind and take in the healing energy both we and Sedona offer. Take a look here for our healing spa services.
Feb 22, 2009
Tomorrow at noon I will be leading a meditation to open your heart to love and money. With the current economic trends and the fear that is being felt daily it is putting more strain on relationships. If you are in the relationship of your dreams but find yourself fighting more than making love be sure to tune in the conference line is 309-747-2560 and the access code is 355622.
Sedona, Arizona is a place that many go to reconnect to their divine essence. We would love to be you spiritual guide to Sedona.
Jan 22, 2009
1. I pledge to share more spiritual healing and spiritual tools through our blog, Sedona Spiritual Talk Radio, and our Spiritual Retreats.
2. I pledge to do my part to let the peace begin with me. To speak words that create peace within and to all those I meet online and in person.
3. I pledge to be in the moment and stay conscious of my thoughts and actions and make them positive.
Love to hear from you either on the blog or on line at our radio show. Share with me what your challenges are and let me know how I can support you. Love to be your spiritual guide to Sedona when you feel the call to Sedona let give you an experience of a Sacred Sedona Vortex tour.
Jan 20, 2009
1. Hold a vision of what you want. Just like our new President hold a reverence for word. Choose the words that you hold in your mind and the conversations that you have with friends, family, and work comrades. Make your words positive or stop the conversation.
2. We can be the change we want to see and create ripples of peace worldwide. Remember the song let peace begin with me. Create peace where ever you go, lend a hand when you can, smile and meet someone's eyes and send love. Our world is in the process of change, you have the choice to participate, or watch.
3. Respect yourself, our environment, and our brothers, and sisters. Do no harm, take no more than you need, recycle and clear your clutter. Stand in your power and spread love, peace, and laughter, where ever you go. Lighten up and laugh at yourself and life. Laughter is healing share it often.
Check out our Sedona Talk Radio and listen to our Let your Light Shine in 2009. Hope you will leave me a message about your commitment for 2009 to be the change. If you are in Sedona we hope you will allow us to be your Spiritual guide to Sedona.
Jan 13, 2009
Our Meditation to Live Your Best Life In 2009 will empower you with tools to create the life you want and deserve. Ready to create an action plan and focus to create the success that you want and deserve? Tune in to Sedona Spiritual Talk as we journey into your future and align with success.
Join us tonight for our Live Your Best Life Meditation. Hope that you have taken time to practice the bowl burning ceremony. You will find the instructions below or if not email me.
Join us live for our Best Life Meditation tonight and ask us an questions you might have regarding Sedona, Spirit Animal totems, EFT, or anything regarding your spiritual growth.
"We may have different religions, different languages, different colored skin, but we all belong to one human race."
~ Kofi Annan
During this upheaval and change it is important to remember we are all in this time together, we came here to recreate peace. Visualize our world going through this cleanse and emerging strong, peaceful, all united together each respecting ourselves, each other and our earth. Remember to join us at 6 PM MSTD for our Live Your Best Life meditation.
Jan 6, 2009
1. Next time your mate is pushing your buttons and you feel like you want to explode..stop and take a deep breath. Close your eyes. Think about the first time you kissed your mate. Remember how excited you were on your dates. As you feel these love feelings. Remember all the things you love about your mate.
2. Create a symbol for your love feelings and connect these feelings to your heart. Each time you find yourself focusing on the things you don't like about your mate stop. Visualize your symbol and choose love.
3. Each time you stop and visualize the symbol it will become easier to choose love and let your old negative reactions go. You will find it becoming easier to feel love and share it with your mate.
Send me your questions and challenges regarding love. Love relationships are finding it harder than ever to survive in our tuff economic times. Love's Secret offers effective tools through eft to choose love. Change your old habits and reactions and stop fighting and make love.
Jan 4, 2009
Love's Secret empowers you with tools to open your heart and share your love. Listen to our meditation and release your fears of loss of love and abandonment.
Jerry Red Eagle shares a shamanic journey to connect you with your spiritual essence, guides, and or animal spirit guide. Listen in and empower yourself with tools to release your fears of love. Sedona Spiritual Talk radio shares meditations and tools to support your spiritual awakening.
Money fears and worries weighing heavy on your mind? Follow this video and these secrets to find courage to let go and trust.
I grew up in Tennessee and my mother and father grew up in the depression. I remember horrible stories of people in the great depression who had lost everything jumping out of buildings and ending it all. Follow these three secrets to keep yourself centered and relaxed.
1. Remember that you control your reaction to life. Even when you are surrounded with stress, you can learn to change your reaction; remove yourself and take a stress break. If you have access to nature, go outside in nature and sit under a tree. Breathe your stress away. You will find that when you return to work you will be more productive and your mood and outlook will be lifted. If you can't take a break outside then close your door and breathe. Close your eyes and imagine that you are in the most beautiful place in nature that you can remember. Imagine the sun filling your entire body with golden light and washing away the stress.
2. Face your situation head on, and move forward by finding solutions. Take a look at your finances and look at ways to start living within your means. Your first step is to cut back on eating out. Pack a lunch and make sure it contains healthy veggies and fruits. Support your body, mind, and spirit with high quality foods and avoid refined fast foods.
3. Find support and talk out your problems. Holding on to problems creates internal war zones, and you find yourself caught in a vicious loop of stress. Support can be professional help through a coach, financial advisor, or a counselor. The key is to take action and realistically create a plan to move out of the situation. Avoidance will continue to create stress and depression eventually leading to illness.Down load a free life evaluation test to see exactly where you are in your life. Stress and depression slip up on you, the only way to create a stress management plan is to know what is causing stress.
Take our Life Mastery exam free. Click here for a free Life Mastery quiz . Sedona, Arizona is a beautiful place to retreat and start 2009 with positive reflection and create an action plan. Our spiritual retreats, day packages, spa services, and Sedona Day Retreats make wonderful gift certificates for the one you love. A spiritual retreat is a gift that creates Peace of Mind.