Mar 4, 2011
Retreat and spring clean your body, mind, and renew your spirit. It has been warm in Sedona for the last few days and I have opened the windows and began my spring cleaning? A clean house feels fresh and has a feeling of vibrant energy. Are you ready to clear away the stuck energy in your life? Here are some tips to retreat and renew yourself without leaving home.
1. Purchase a beautiful new vibrant colored journal. Write down what you love about your life and what you are most unhappy with. Spend time thinking about the things that you want to expand and see the unhappy emotions and habits being replaced by more of what you love. Notice how refreshing it feels to expand what you love.
2. Purchase a small green candle. Light your candle as you write in your journal. Set your intention to connect with your angels or guides (whichever fits your beliefs).
3. Shower each morning. As you allow the shower to cleanse your body. Set your intentions to release your stress from your body, mind, and spirit. As you shower imagine being in a pine forest and how fresh the air smells.
4. After your shower spend time practicing breathing and release your thoughts. As a thought floats in release it to your Angels. Ask your Angels to assist you to quiet your mind and reach a deep meditative and peaceful place inside. Once you are in that very peaceful place visualize yourself happy and peaceful throughout your day.
5. EFT is a very powerful and simple way to release your stress and stuck emotions. Love's Secret is an award winning book that empowers you to apply EFT. Email me if you have questions regarding our Sedona Retreats, EFT or Sedona Readings.