Retreat and Heal empowers you with tools to embrace your inner healer and create inner peace. Are you looking for ways to stay healthy this summer and fall? Follow these tips to boost your immune system and turn up your healing light. In our retreats we teach Reiki and help each retreat guest connect with their inner healing energy. Reiki is a tool to clear stress and old emotional baggage. Follow these tips to connect with your "inner healer."
1. Spend time in the sun each day without sun screen, and without sun shades. This boost your ability to absorb vitamin D. Spend 15-20 minutes early in the day before 10 am.
2. Smile and hold the feeling of gratitude. When you are smiling and breathing you can't be in the past (anger and regret) or in the future (fear and anxiety).
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water. Bless your water before drinking it and ask it to cleanse the toxins from your system. Hum and send love to all your community of cells.
4. Decide a "inner peace" anchor. This can be a rose, sunflower, or even a rainbow. Anything that you value and has meaning. Each time you feel the old habit of "stinking thinking", stop and see your anchor and take three breaths, smile and fill your cells and heart with love. The more your practice the easier it gets and the more you begin to smile throughout the day. You create a vicious snow ball effect for more self love and health.
5. Practice "Faith" and positive expectancy. As a child we sometimes created the habit of thinking the worst as a way of protecting ourselves and preparing for the worst. Begin each day by visualizing the very best day possible and then hold gratitude for a good day.
6. Our Sedona Retreats like the one Terry(testimonial below) attended will help you release your stress and learn new ways to connect with inner peace.
Follow these simple daily rituals to stay healthy and boost your immune system. Retreat and Heal offers retreats year round that empower guests to embrace their inner healing energies, create inner peace, and clear away emotional baggage.