Oct 30, 2008
Happiness is easy when the sun is shinning and we feel good. It can be hard to find the inner strength to be happy, in this economy and during this time of year. You can train yourself to transform sadness and anxiety into happiness and peace of mind. Press pause and stop feelings of being fragile, unstable and insecure. Choose to be happy by controlling your thoughts.
Start your day with 15 minutes of stillness in nature either in your mind or if possible in person. There is never a better time to begin than now.
* Stay present through out your day, recognize & acknowledge your emotional warning signals. Practice conscious breathing throughout your day and check in with your body. Most people are detached from their body and travel through their day on auto-pilot.
*Use your breath to keep yourself present and stop what you are doing in that moment. Your breath can stop your automatic stress response and stop your automatic response to your addicted emotional cycle.
* Breathe away negativity. Use your breathing as an anchoring tool to change your addicted emotions, and habits. You can choose to release the internal sensation of the experience of anxiety and overwhelm from your body. Your breathing facilitates the release of negative energy and keep you focused on love, success and inner peace.
Our years of experience teaching a facilitating personal healing and empowerment make us your complete healing destination. A spiritual retreat with us offers a safe place to meditate, and change your mind with EFT and Hypnotherapy.
Oct 23, 2008
Energy Medicine was announced by Dr Oz on Oprah as the medicine of the future. Today I want to talk about EFT, Feng Shui, and Reiki and how they can enhance your health.
First let's discuss Feng Shui. Feng Shui is the energy medicine of your environment. If the energy is balanced and harmonius it builds health in your body. If it is out of balance it drains your body of health and energy. The first rule of Feng Shui is clear clutter and make sure that everything in your environment is something that speaks of harmony and balance. My favorite book on Feng Shui is Feng Shui for Dummies. Take a look at it and let
me know what you think.
Tomorrow I will talk about Reiki and EFT and give you some tips. Meanwhile leave me you questions of Feng Shui and Energy Medicine.
Oct 21, 2008
1. Determine the best way to clear your mind. There are many effective tools to meditate and create a clear mind. The most effective meditation, is one that is practiced on a daily basis. My favorite technique is to practice yoga for fifteen minutes then sit and follow my breath. Alternate nostril breathing is very effective in balancing the right and left hemisphere of the brain and deepens the feeling of relaxation.
2. Practicing Reiki self healing has been a favorite practice to quiten my mind and bring my body, mind, and spirit back to balance for the past twenty five years. Reiki is a self healing technique that can be learned and practiced by anyone who is open and willing. We offer Reiki attunements and training in our day packages, and retreats.
3. Choose a mantra and repeat it in order to stop fearful thoughts. One of the first mantras that I practiced was a focus word to stop thoughts that were automatic and destructive. This word was cancel-cancel. Then I would replace the word with a simple word like trust.
Spritual Healing is needed by everyone right now to stop the fear that has enveloped our world. By collectively focusing our thoughts on what we want we can create inner peace. See the world at peace and do your part to create inner peace through practicing meditation.
Oct 20, 2008
1. Stop the negative thoughts that there are no answers. Take a break in nature near a tree if possible. Sit and breathe and concentrate on a time in your life when you felt safe and cared for.
2. See yourself happy and beyond the current challenge that you are experiencing. There is always an answer and a way through any challenge. It may not be the answer that you prefer but once you release your attachment to the outcome an answer will come.
3. Treat yourself to simple pleasures that don't cost money. Create a spa in your home by gifting yourself with an aromatherapy bath. Turn on your favorite music, light candles, and run a hot bath with lavender, rosemary, and orange essential oils. Put three drops of each oil in a tablespoon of honey and disperse in the water. Turn off the phones and let go.
Visit our website for our free life mastery test. Once you know the areas of your life that are out of balance and in need of change you are ready to create the change needed.
Oct 3, 2008
Economic crisis, money, money, money and what is safe in our economic meltdown? Who do you listen to and who do your trust in our current economic situation? What is the best way to feel safe when the whole economy and the structure of our financial institutions are failing?
1. Hold a vision of our world at peace. Keep your thoughts focused on feeling safe and allow the financial purging to take place in our country.
2. Make sure that you spend your money on necessities and things that are in alignment with your values.
3. Spend money when you have money and avoid credit.
4. Create spiritual retreat. Take time each day to connect to your inner power and wisdom. Hold a vision of our country at peace and see our economy recovering.