Feb 16, 2010
Retreats are a place to unload all the heave burdens that weight you down and cause the sign posts of aging to wrinkle your face and body.
What age do you feel? If you are like me sometimes I feel like a child and feel limitless, at other times when life weighs heavy--I feel like I am a hundred. There is no age to the spirit. Here are a couple of tips to release your burdens and lighten your load.
1. Remember what you loved to do as a child to feel light hearted. Whatever it was it was most likely in nature. So take at least fifteen minutes today and go out in nature and relax.
2. If the sun is shinning sit in the sun for fifteen minutes and breath. On the inhale breath the light of the sun into all the cells in your body. On the exhale breath all the stress out into the earth as gray smoke. Keep breathing up your neck and shoulders feel light and free.
Retreat and Heal has been serving Sedona, Arizona with retreats since 2004. Our passion is empowering our guests to find inner peace and release their stress. Sedona offers the healing energy and beauty to heal your body, mind, and spirit.
Retreat is a necessity in our world today. Create a refuge in your mind and experience inner peace in a moment's notice. With the stress of the economy causing more and more anxiety, tension, and stress; stress management is a valuable tool. Here are some quick tools to keep you centered no matter what is going on around you.
1. Decide on a word that symbolizes inner peace to you. For me it is peace. It can be "I choose to feel safe and experience peace." If you have no memories of feeling peace then you need to create those feelings and anchor them into your body.
2. Next think of the most beautiful and peaceful place that you can remember. As you hold a picture of this place. Remember all the details. See all the colors, see and visulize everything clearly in your mind. The more clearly you can imagine yout peaceful place, in your mind, the more powerfully you can anchor in peace.
3. The next step is to feel the peace that you place brings to your body, mind and spirit. Add the feeling of gratitude for having this beautiful and peaceful place. As you hold the feeling of peace, say your anchor phrase, and then see your peaceful place. Take five long deep breaths. Feel all the cells, and atoms of your body bathed in love and light.
Leave me a message and let me know how this works for you. Also leave me a message with your most challenging stress and I will leave you tools to release your stress.
Retreat and Heal offers Personal Healing Retreats for healing body, mind and spirt. Above Peggy shares her experience from her retreat. You can see that she reconnected with her inner peace and ability to calm her mind and emotions. We would love to share the healing energy of Sedona with you. Sedona is a beautiful place to retreat and heal.