#Retreat for your Health, healing, happiness, and spiritual growth. Your journey starts with wanting to get healthy. Suffering from high blood pressure? Insomnia? Overweight? The journey to health begins with the desire and commitment to change bad habits that have created dis-Ease with healthy habits.
1. What is Dis-Ease? Dis-Ease shows up as headaches, tight shoulders and neck, low back pain, and can become chronic and create serious dis-ease symptoms. The more serious dis-ease shows up as auto-immune dis-ease, high blood pressure, arteriosclerosis and heart attach or heart dis-ease. Another very common dis-ease is depression which comes from stuffing frustration and anger.
2. Ways to release dis-ease? EFT also known as Emotional Freedom Technique is performed by tapping on energy meridians that traverse the body. The tapping acts to move and rid the body of uncompleted emotional energy that become major contributors to dis-ease.
3. What symptoms can you use EFT to release? EFT has been used to release energy and symptoms associated with low back pain, headaches, and even more chronic dis-ease. It can be learned and applied for self treatment or you can receive a treatment from a practitioner. Both can be equally effective. EFT can also be applied to rid the mind of subconscious patterns and belief systems that create habits and addictions.
4. How often do you need to apply EFT to be effective? This will vary. Sometimes you will get immediate relief of symptoms. Other times you will remove one layer and then need to apply again within the same day or the next day and remove a deeper layer of emotions to go deeper to the core issue.
5. EFT has been used to quit smoking, release weight, stop sugar cravings and most cravings and urges, including serious addictions. It can be a key to unlock the hidden emotions that cause chronic depression and other nervous disorders including anxiety and panic attacks. It has been called the emotional energy cleanser and also the "miracle worker".
The most wonderful news is that you can learn this amazing self-help tool and apply it daily to release stress and bring your body back to health no matter what your symptoms.
Want to find out more information about EFT? My book Love's Secret Live Your Life In Love shares stories at the end of each chapter and includes EFT techniques to empower you to release your self-sabotaging habits.
Our Sedona retreats include EFT, Reiki, and other powerful healing tools to get to the root of dis-ease. Let us design a retreat especially for you designed to fit your needs and budget. Attend our free EFT workshop in Sedona to release Emotional Trauma (PTSD) and Forgiveness. May 31 at the Illuminate Film festival.