#Retreat from your stress habit and create balance and wholeness. Is stress and stressful thinking a habit for you? Do you cycle between thinking the worst? Find yourself angry at the negative thoughts; yet find yourself helpless to change your negative thinking? Many of our guest arrive feeling overwhelmed with their negative thoughts and emotions; and leave feel alive and renewed.
#Sedona wellness retreats help you refocus and create inner peace and spiritual connection. Your journey starts by waking up and becoming mindful. Suffering from feeling emotionally overwhelmed leads to insomnia, headaches, body aches and pain and other physical issues when ignored. The journey to balance begins with the desire and commitment to change bad habits that have created disconnection and overwhelm with healthy habits. Begin a health journal and make a commitment to these habits for a month and notice the change.
1. Start today with a smile. You might think that you don't have anything to smile about-but go ahead and try it for seven days. Think about things that you like to smile about. Research has shown that smiling can change your brain chemistry and begin creating the Law of Attraction; and you will begin to attract more to smile about.
2. Ways to release over-whelm? EFT also known as Emotional Freedom Technique is performed by tapping on energy meridians that traverse the body. The tapping acts to move and rid the body of uncompleted emotional energy that become major contributors to depression and overwhelm.
3. What symptoms can you use EFT to release? EFT has been used to release energy and symptoms associated with low back pain, headaches, and even more chronic dis-ease. It can be learned and applied for self treatment or you can receive a treatment from a practitioner. Both can be equally effective. EFT can also be applied to rid the mind of subconscious patterns and belief systems that create habits and addictions.
4. How often do you need to apply EFT to be effective? This will vary. Sometimes you will get immediate relief of symptoms. Other times you will remove one layer and then need to apply again within the same day or the next day and remove a deeper layer of emotions to go deeper to the core issue.
5. EFT has been used to quit smoking, release weight, stop sugar cravings and most cravings and urges, including serious addictions. It can be a key to unlock the hidden emotions that cause chronic depression and other nervous disorders including anxiety and panic attacks. It has been called the emotional energy cleanser and also the "miracle worker".
The most wonderful news is that you can learn this amazing self-help tool and apply it daily to release stress and bring your body back to health no matter what your symptoms.
Want to find out more information about EFT? My book Love's Secret Live Your Life In Love shares stories at the end of each chapter and includes EFT techniques to empower you to release your self-sabotaging habits. Attend a free afternoon workshop and gather #EFT tools to heal old trauma and stress May 31 at the Illuminate Film Festival or #Retreat and Heal is offering a group EFT Retreat this fall to assist with releasing beliefs and habits that block the expression of health and happiness.