Oct 13, 2009
A Sedona Retreat will empower you with tools for inner peace. Are you looking for ways to stay healthy this fall and winter? Follow these tips to boost your immune system and say no to the swine flu.
1. Spend time in the sun each day without sun screen, and without sun shades. This boost your ability to absorb vitamin D.
2. Spend fifteen minutes each day either in prayer or meditation. During this quiet time hold gratitude for the things that you have in your life.
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water. Bless your water before drinking it and ask it to cleanse the toxins from your system.
4. Buy a netti pot and wash your sinus each day before you retire.
5. A Sedona Retreat like the one Ann attended will help you release your stress and learn new ways to connect with inner peace.
Follow these simple daily rituals to stay healthy and boost your immune system. Our retreat guests find inner peace and clear away their emotional bag. Feeling inner peace and learning to meditate is another way to boost your immune system.