Retreat from overwhelm and empower your immune response for the fall and winter season. Are you looking for ways to stay healthy this fall and winter? Follow these tips to boost your immune system and say no to cold and flu bugs.
1. Spend time in the sun each day without sun screen, and without sun shades. This boost your ability to absorb vitamin D. Vitamin D strengthens your defenses against cold and flu viruses.
2. Spend fifteen minutes each day either in prayer or meditation. During this quiet time hold gratitude for the things that you have in your life. Practice alternate nostril breathing and hold a vision of yourself healthy.
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water. Bless your water before drinking it and ask it to cleanse the toxins from your system.
4. Buy a netti pot and wash your sinus each day before you retire. Add a small amount of celtic sea salt to the wash. Continue this each night throughout the fall and winter.
5. A Sedona Retreat empowers you with tools like the ones above. EFT, assists you to empty your emotional bag, deepen your connection to Divine Source, and release the feeling of overwhelm.
Follow these simple daily rituals to stay healthy and boost your immune system. Our retreat guests find inner peace and clear away stress and feelings of overwhelm. Sedona is a beautiful place to retreat and find inner peace.