A Sedona Retreat will empower you with tools for inner peace. Are you looking for ways to stay healthy this summer, fall, and winter? Follow these tips to boost your immune system and say no to colds and flu.
1. Spend time in the sun each day without sun screen, and without sun shades. This boost your ability to absorb vitamin D. Spend 15-20 minutes early in the day before 10 am.
2. Spend fifteen minutes each day either in prayer or meditation. During this quiet time hold gratitude for the things that you have in your life.
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water. Bless your water before drinking it and ask it to cleanse the toxins from your system. Visualize your community of cells full of love and smile an inner smile; fill your cells full of sunshine from the inside out.
4. Buy a netti pot and wash your sinus each day before you retire.
5. A Sedona Retreat like the one Terry(testimonial below) attended will help you release your stress and learn new ways to connect with inner peace.
Follow these simple daily rituals to stay healthy and boost your immune system. Retreat and Heal offers retreats year round that empower guests to find inner peace and clear away their emotional baggage.