#Retreat and Heal empowers you with tools to heal body, mind, and spirit. Are you feeling off balance and out of touch? Follow these tips to boost your immune system and turn on your healing light. In our retreats we teach Reiki, and EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
1. Spend time in the sun each day without sun screen, and without sun shades. This boost your ability to absorb vitamin D. Spend 15-20 minutes early in the day before 10 am.
2. Smile and hold the feeling of gratitude. When you are smiling and breathing you can't be in the past (anger and regret) or in the future (fear and anxiety).
3. Drink at least eight glasses of water. Bless your water before drinking it and ask it to cleanse the toxins from your system. Hum and send love to all your community of cells.
4. Decide a "inner peace" anchor. This can be a rose, sunflower, or even a rainbow. Anything that you value and has meaning. Each time you feel the old habit of "stinking thinking", stop and see your anchor and take three breaths, smile and fill your cells and heart with love. The more your practice the easier it gets and the more you begin to smile throughout the day. You create a vicious snow ball effect for more self love and health.
5. Practice "Faith" and positive expectancy. As a child we sometimes created the habit of thinking the worst as a way of protecting ourselves and preparing for the worst. Begin each day by visualizing the very best day possible and then hold gratitude for a good day.
6. Our Sedona Retreats give you tools to release your stress and learn new ways to connect with inner peace.
Follow these simple daily rituals to stay healthy and boost your immune system. Retreat and Heal offers retreats year round that empower guests to embrace their inner healing energies, create inner peace, and clear away emotional baggage. We look forward to meeting you in #Sedona, Arizona one of the most beautiful places on earth to #retreat and heal.