Jun 11, 2008

Empower Yourself to Find Your Purpose with The Law of Attraction


Free empowerment teleseminar to Find Your Purpose using the Law of Attraction. Free preview call June 17 11 am pacific, offering three secrets to find you purpose and June 19 at 4pm pacific, providing more empowerment secrets.

Ready for a spiritual retreat but economy got a crunch on your budget. We have a teleseminar series that will fit your budget and empower you with tools to create a retreat at home.

Follow these tips to refresh your body and renew your soul at home.

*First turn off all phones and alert all family members you are not to be disturbed for two hours.
*Put on your favorite relaxing music, light a candle (scented with lavender to deepen your relaxation response) and fill your bath with hot water.

*Take a teaspoon of honey and add 3 drops of clary sage oil, 4 drops of marjoram, 4 drops of french lavender. Make sure these oils are pure essential oils. Slip into your bath and breathe in the aromas.

*Concentrate on your breath, following it in and out. As you breath in imagine filling your cells with light, and as you breath out releasing all stress. If you mind wants to go into the future or into the past keep bringing it back to your breath and let go.

*Enjoy your break and make time to create this experience often.

Visualization: I see myself totally relaxed and free from stress. I see myself scheduling time to nurture my body, mind, and spirit. I develop the habit of being happy and relaxed. Now that you are relaxed think about all the things you are grateful for. Leave me a message and let me know how this worked for you. This is a ritual that I include in my schedule each week.

No comments: