Oct 23, 2008

Energy Medicine, EFT, Feng Shui, Reiki through Spiritual Retreat


Energy Medicine was announced by Dr Oz on Oprah as the medicine of the future. Today I want to talk about EFT, Feng Shui, and Reiki and how they can enhance your health.

First let's discuss Feng Shui. Feng Shui is the energy medicine of your environment. If the energy is balanced and harmonius it builds health in your body. If it is out of balance it drains your body of health and energy. The first rule of Feng Shui is clear clutter and make sure that everything in your environment is something that speaks of harmony and balance. My favorite book on Feng Shui is Feng Shui for Dummies. Take a look at it and let
me know what you think.

Tomorrow I will talk about Reiki and EFT and give you some tips. Meanwhile leave me you questions of Feng Shui and Energy Medicine.

No comments: