Sedona retreats help you refocus and create more inner peace and spiritual connection. Many of our guests say that they feel stuck and disconnected spiritually. Your journey starts by feeling that deep longing inside for connection to God or Divine Source. Suffering from feelings of overwhelm? Can't sleep? The journey to balance begins with the desire and commitment to change bad habits that have created disconnection and overwhelm with healthy habits.
1. Start today with a smile. You might think that you don't have anything to smile about-but go ahead and try it for seven days. Think about things that you like to smile about. Research has shown that smiling can change your brain chemistry and begin creating the Law of Attraction; and you will begin to attract more to smile about.
2. Ways to release over-whelm? EFT also known as Emotional Freedom Technique is performed by tapping on energy meridians that traverse the body. The tapping acts to move and rid the body of uncompleted emotional energy that become major contributors to depression and overwhelm.
3. What symptoms can you use EFT to release? EFT has been used to release energy and symptoms associated with low back pain, headaches, and even more chronic dis-ease. It can be learned and applied for self treatment or you can receive a treatment from a practitioner. Both can be equally effective. EFT can also be applied to rid the mind of subconscious patterns and belief systems that create habits and addictions.
4. How often do you need to apply EFT to be effective? This will vary. Sometimes you will get immediate relief of symptoms. Other times you will remove one layer and then need to apply again within the same day or the next day and remove a deeper layer of emotions to go deeper to the core issue.
5. EFT has been used to quit smoking, release weight, stop sugar cravings and most cravings and urges, including serious addictions. It can be a key to unlock the hidden emotions that cause chronic depression and other nervous disorders including anxiety and panic attacks. It has been called the emotional energy cleanser and also the "miracle worker".
The most wonderful news is that you can learn this amazing self-help tool and apply it daily to release stress and bring your body back to health no matter what your symptoms.
Want to find out more information about EFT? My book Love's Secret Live Your Life In Love shares stories at the end of each chapter and includes EFT techniques to empower you to release your self-sabotaging habits. Retreat and Heal is offering a group EFT Retreat this fall to assist with releasing beliefs and habits that block the expression of health and happiness.
Our Sedona retreats include EFT, Reiki, and other powerful healing tools to get to the root of dis-ease. Let us design a retreat especially for you designed to fit your needs and budget. Take a look at our video retreat testimonial from David regarding his EFT Retreat.