Jan 13, 2008

Writer's Strike? Who wrote this script?


Writer's are still on strike and unable to watch your favorite weekly show. Take time to look at the script that continues to run your life. Are you tired of all the old reruns and patterns that always turn out the same. Make this year your year to write a script for success in love, money and your life.
It's a good time to determine what success means to you and then create your script to make it happen. Success to many is money and the things that money can buy. But money can't buy love, passion and romance. If you give all of your time to the pursuit of money and "things" money can buy; one day you will wake up with regret. Leave me a post and let me know what success means to you.

2 comments:

Amy Strong said...

The script of my life. What are great way to think about life's path!

Hello. I would like to introduce myself. I am a new WAHM and am excited to begin networking with moms and grandmothers who are juggling the many roles they have in life just as I am. I had a 15 year career as an accountant for a publicly traded company and I missed out on so many of the precious moments in the lives of my boys. In August of ’07 I finally took the step of faith and left my full-time employment so that I could have the time, energy, and flexibility to focus on the needs of my tween (age 12) and 1st grader (age 6).
I have built a website which focuses on the essentials of family living, hence the name ~ www.essentialfamilyliving.com. One of my favorite topics of discussion is Family Fun Night and I have dedicated much of my blog space to this subject.
I would love for you to view my site and blog then comment with any suggestions, advice, or encouragement. Thank you for the consideration.
Blessing on your day!

Annie said...

Hi Amy,
Thanks for stopping by. I will stop by your blog and leave a comment. I love being a grandmother and have great empathy for WAHM's and their busy and often hectic schedule. Keep in touch!
Annie