Jan 10, 2008
5 steps to emotional stability
1. Learn to be still within and enjoy your own company. One of the best paths to learn stillness is yoga and pranayama.
2. Eat a healthy diet with several small meals each day. This helps to stabalize blood sugar as well as moods.
3. Avoid sugary foods, alcohol, and refined carbohydrates. Eat fresh vegetables and lots of greens.
4. Schedule time for exercise that you enjoy and can incorporate daily.
5. Establish a spiritual connection and spend time deepening that connection daily.
Learn to develop a healthy and happy attitude. No matter how unhappy you might be--you can choose to change your attitude. An attitude of gratitude can bring about positive change.